Follow Foxen Canyon Road deep into Santa Barbara wine country to the historic Rancho Tinaquaic, and you will find Foxen Vineyard & Winery. Our tasting rooms are situated on 2,000 acres of beautiful California ranch land.
We are happy to welcome you back to our FOXEN and foxen 7200 tasting rooms! Bill & Dick's Most Excellent Clubhouse remains closed at this time.
What you can expect during your visit to one of our tasting rooms:
- All tastings will be outdoors and seated; reservations are recommended though we do our best to seat walk-ins upon availability.
- Reservations are available at select times between 11:00am and 2:30pm, and can be made by clicking the button below. Tastings are available at FOXEN 7 days a week; tastings are available at foxen 7200 Thursday through Sunday.
- Each tasting reservation is limited to 1 hour and 15 minutes of seated time.
- At this time we are only able to accommodate groups of six people or less, including non-tasters. The group size limit of 6 is the maximum our tables can seat. If you have a larger group that you would like to bring for a visit, please email [email protected] to dicuss options.
- We encourage you to bring snacks or a picnic to enjoy within your reservation timeline.
- Masks are not required when indoors at Foxen. If you would like to wear one, you are welcome to.
- Guests should check-in at the host station located at the tasting room entrances.
- Children are welcome, but we ask that they are included in your reservation guest count so we can accommodate appropriate seating.
- Dogs are welcome, but for the safety of all guests and employees we ask that they stay leashed and at your table.
- We adhere to all protocols and guidelines issued by the California Public Heath Department and CalOSHA.
- Curbside pickup will continue to be available at FOXEN 7 days a week from 11am to 4pm, and at foxen 7200 on Thursday through Sunday from 11am to 4pm.
Make A Reservation
Please know that we do everything we can to ensure a safe, healthy, and enjoyable experience for all our guests. We look forward to sharing our wines with you!
If you are not yet ready to enjoy our wines at the tasting room, we encourage you to order online for shipping to your door or for curbside pickup. We also offer personalized virtual tasting experiences!
Please call us at (805) 937-4251 or email [email protected] with any questions.
The FOXEN and foxen 7200 tasting rooms each have their own story and focus on different varieties.
Unfortunately we are not offering in-person private tastings at this time, but please check back or join our mailing list for updates.
Upcoming public events and private club member events are always a great way to connect with Foxen.